Watch this AMAZING story of great results with acupuncture AFTER already going through 3 SPINAL SURGERIES!
“I have been studying acupuncture since the mid 1970's. I have had the wonderful opportunity to study with acupuncture specialists and physicians from all over the United States as well as Japan and China. My personal study focuses on exactly how acupuncture works inside the body from a scientific perspective. I continue to research and travel to learn more. This deeper understanding of the human physiology of acupuncture has led to innovative approaches that increase acupuncture response”
Watch Makayla's amazing story of recovery:
Listen as another young dancer's mom shares their story of recovery from serious injury:
In the video above, a 15-year-old very talented competitive dancer was brought to see Dr. Mark Kestner by her mom from Minnesota. She had hurt her ankle several months prior and had PT, medications and an orthopedic boot. Surgery had been recommended and they decide to come see if Dr. Kestner could help them prevent that. The treatments brought about amazing recovery and no surgery was needed.
Our acupuncture literally does not hurt! Watch:
This video above shows a very simple approach to acupuncture using only a single tiny needle that was used for only a moment to treat a specific point. For most treatments multiple points will be used and the treatment will last for 20-30 minutes.
Want to see how this actual patient responded after her first experience with acupuncture? Watch:
Doctor Mark Kestner was the first licensed doctor to bring clinical acupuncture to Murfreesboro. Our virtually painless acupuncture treatment is unique and very effective for many painful conditions. Dr. Mark Kestner has studied acupuncture for many years with respected experts.
He was named Fellow of International Academy of Medical Acupuncture in 1998 and completed National Board Examination in acupuncture by the NBCE in acupuncture in 2004.
He has authored numerous articles on contemporary acupuncture. His professional writings on acupuncture have appeared in national publications.
His clinical acupuncture is unique in Murfreesboro. It is based upon time-tested traditional acupuncture approaches along with a modern understanding of clinical neurological and physiological processes of acupuncture. This deep understanding of the human physiology of acupuncture has led to innovative approaches that increase acupuncture response.
Before we get to the questions and answers, let's watch another video with an amazing story of a young athlete's surprising recovery after a disabling sports injury.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kestner will then offer treatment options and suggestions that will be appropriate for you. If he feels that the treatment options available at this clinic are not indicated for you, he may make other recommendations.
Your response will depend on several factors. Most patients are well pleased with the outcome of treatment. Since introducing our virtually painless acupuncture to Murfreesboro most patients have been very happy with their results and eagerly refer others to our office.
Conditions treated successfully at our clinic
These are diagnoses taken straight from our case files with successful outcomes!
- Headache (Migraine, sinus, tension, TMJ)
- Neck Pain (Muscle spasm, crick in neck, pinched nerve, bulging disc, arthritis)
- Back pain (Muscle spasm, between shoulders, rib pain, scoliosis, pinched nerve, bulging disc, spinal stenosis, sciatica, sacro-iliac joint SIJ, low back pain, piriformis syndrome)
- Hip pain (Pain in buttocks, pain with sitting, bursitis, tensor-fascia-lata TFL, iliotibial band ITB, arthritis)
- Arthritis pain
- Knee pain (Arthritis, tendinitis, pain with walking, pain with bending.)
- Leg pain (Sciatica, peripheral neuralgia, restless legs)
- Foot and ankle pain (Ankle injury, foot pain, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, pain in toes)
- Shoulder pain (Rotator cuff, impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder, arthritis, bursitis)
- Elbow pain (Tendonitis, tendinitis, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, arthritis)
- Wrist and hand pain (Carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist sprain, hand pain)
- Neurological conditions (Neuralgia, neuritis, CRPS complex regional pain syndrome)
- Other conditions (IBS irritable bowel syndrome, hot flashes, menopause symptoms, allergies, hay fever, rhinitis.)
Newly developed acupuncture therapy protocols are now available to treat migraine headaches. Migraine sufferers know that these kinds of headaches can slowly steal your life; hour by hour, day by day. This new protocol has been very effective for patients that have repetitive headaches.
The treatment protocol involves a series of treatments that include gentle, pain-free acupuncture, therapeutic muscle stimulation to relax muscle tension, and specific application of aromatherapy to open the sinus channels of the head.LASER acupuncture is available as well as traditional needle acupuncture!
I can’t believe it. Headaches have been a constant part of my life for years. I woke up every morning wondering what my head would feel like that day. Since the treatment, I have gone for weeks without a single headache!” -a recent patient